By: Tony Cartalucci
August 26, 2012
The British Daily Star has reported in their article, “SAS HUNT BIO ARMS,” that, “nearly 200 elite SAS and SBS troops are in or around Syria hunting for Assad’s weapons of mass destruction.” The Star also claims that the SAS are accompanied by British MI6, US CIA, and both French and American soldiers. This after US’ Barack Obama made comments claiming the US would military intervene if Syria so much as “moves them [unconfirmed WMDs] in a threatening fashion.”
Like Iraq, the West has provided no evidence that such weapons even exist, let alone prove that the weapons have or even would be used against terrorists operating across Syria. And like in Iraq, another false pretext is being developed through leaks, and limited hangouts in an attempt to prime the public for a desperate intervention designed to bolster the West’s collapsing terrorist front.
The West also categorically lacks any semblance of an international mandate to act militarily within Syria – meaning that if SAS soldiers are in Syria, they are in egregious violation of international law.
Image: The symbols for nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. The West is the undisputed champion of deploying each of these weapons of mass destruction against their enemies – from nuclear bombs upon Japan, to depleted uranium and white phosphorus upon Iraq, to Agent Orange all across Vietnam – it stands to reason that these weapons would eventually end up in the hands of the their proxies as well.
Should chemical weapons “move” or be “used” in Syria, it will be in the form of a false flag attack, with weapons brought in by Libyan terrorists now confirmed to be leading the so-called “Free Syrian Army” with US, UK, European, and Gulf State weapons, cash, and logistical support.
US, British, French, and Gulf State-backed Al Qaeda militants have been attempting to infiltrate and violently overthrow the government of Syria, as well as terrorize the population into submission in a brutal, year and half long terror campaign. In July and August, NATO-backed terrorists attempted to seize Syria’s two largest cities, Aleppo and Damascus only to be dealt severe losses and a rebound of Syrian forces enjoying increasing public support for ending the violence.
The Syrian conflict was engineered by Western interests as early as 2007.
Tony Cartalucci’s post first appeared on his blog, Land Destroyer.
- False Flag Alert: US Claims Syria “Moving Nerve Gas Out of Storage”
- Western spies helping Syria rebels
- Syria Rebels ‘Aided By British Intelligence’
- British Propagandist in Syria: The Good Guys?
- Western-Backed Terrorists Kill 30 In Syria Attacks
- Turkish MP exposes ‘Western game’ in Syria
- Troops Are Piling Up On Both Sides Of The Syria-Turkey Border As Tensions Escalate
- Two western journalists reported killed in Homs, Syria
- Military Sources: British Commandos Operating In Syria, Assad Compound Under Siege
- Report: British Special Forces Enter Syria To Aid Rebels
- Saad Hariri Aides Western Syria Destabilization from Lebanon
- Now Syria raises the spectre of chemical weapons