BY: Kurt Nimmo
October 25, 2012
Although the Soviet Union officially ended in 1991, apparatchiks working in the name of European “integration” are using the communist hammer and sickle, the coat of arms of organized mass murder. The symbol appears on a poster for the European Commission, the executive body of the European Union.
“For three generations, the badge of the Soviet revolution meant poverty, slavery, torture and death,” writes Daniel Hannan. “It adorned the caps of the chekas who came in the night. It opened and closed the propaganda films which hid the famines. It advertised the people’s courts where victims of purges and show-trials were condemned. It fluttered over the re-education camps and the gulags. For hundreds of millions of Europeans, it was a symbol of foreign occupation. Hungary, Lithuania and Moldova have banned its use, and various former communist countries want it to be treated in the same way as Nazi insignia.”
The symbol of German fascism, the swastika, is of course absent from the design. But if the rulers of the EU were honest, they’d include it too. In fact, it would replace the communist hammer and sickle as the dominant symbol on this advertisement.
As the Red House Report revealed, the Nazis planned for a Fourth Reich as the Third Reich crumbled. “The Third Reich was defeated militarily, but powerful Nazi-era bankers, industrialists and civil servants, reborn as democrats, soon prospered in the new West Germany. There they worked for a new cause: European economic and political integration,” writes Adam Lebor.
Paul Joseph Watson cited Lebor in 2009. “Lebor reveals how he uncovered US Military Intelligence report EW-Pa 128, also known as The Red House Report, which details how top Nazis secretly met at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944 and, knowing Germany was on the brink of military defeat, conspired to create a Fourth Reich – a pan-European economic empire based around a European common market,” Watson writes.
A decade later, former SS Officer Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands was gathering the “future Dictators of Europe” at the Bilderberg Hotel in Oosterbeek, Holland. By 1955, they were plotting the European Union and a single European currency nearly forty years before the Maastricht Treaty in 1992.
- The Deutsche Mark is coming, and Germany will still lead the European super-state
- The “New European Soviet” Comes to America
- Ex-Soviet states take first step to ‘Eurasian Union’
- Top Nazis Planned EU-Style Fourth Reich
- Czech President: ‘Supporters of European integration are just like communists of the Soviet-era’
- Globalist Plan: European Union Police State Lockdown
- IMF Will Work on Portugal Bailout Plan With European Union
- Plan For ‘European Economic Government’ Was Brainchild Of Nazis
- Largest protest since collapse of Soviet Union rocks Russia
- The Russian Bear Is Back, The Soviet Union Is Being Revived And The Cold War Is Not Over
- European Union Countries Wrangle Over Recapitalizing Banks
- The New Soviet Union Is America