September 18, 2012
The highly provocative anti-Muslim video “trailer” researchers claim is the handiwork of the Islamophobic provocateurs Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer and a resurgent neocon network is responsible for a new round of violent protests in the Middle East.
Pamela Geller, a notorious professional Islamophobe, is part of a pro-Israel neocon network “reputedly inspired by US intelligence,” according to Webster Tarpley.
From the nation with the world’s largest Muslim population, Indonesia, to Afghanistan, new protests broke out on Monday. Indonesian police fired teargas and water cannon to disperse demonstrators outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, while in Kabul, Afghanistan, thousands of Muslims took to the streets and set fire to cars and shops and threw stones at police. Protesters also clashed with police in Pakistan and the Philippines on Monday.
Last week, following the death of the U.S. ambassador and three members of his staff in Libya, enraged Muslims protested in Asia, Africa and the Middle East and at least nine people lost their lives.
On Sunday, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said that even though he believed violent reaction to the video appeared to be over, he ordered nonessential personnel to leave the American diplomatic missions in Sudan, Tunisia and Libya.
In Khartoum, Sudan, the German, Canadian and British consular services remained closed on Monday following attacks on a compound housing the German and British consulates. Despite ongoing protests in Egypt, the U.S. embassy in Cairo returned to full staffing on Monday, according to the State Department.
Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on Sunday, Webster Tarpley said the video is part of an ambitious international intelligence operation aimed at creating an October Surprise designed to install Mitt Romney and his coterie of Bush-era neocons in the White House.
“The pro-Israeli neocons of the Bush-Cheney era have attached themselves to Romney as their main hope of getting back into power,” Tarpley wrote for Infowars.com on Sunday. He attributed the video “trailer” to “a well-known Islamophobic network reputedly inspired by US intelligence,” a network that includes “Pamela Geller, a notorious professional Islamophobe.”
by Kurt Nimmo
- Neocons Engineering October Surprise?
- October surprise to Carterize Obama
- October Surprise: Muslim Brotherhood, Syria & Turkey News Heats Up
- The October Surprise Is Coming
- Afghanistan bans YouTube to prevent viewing of anti-Muslim film
- Obama’s October Surprise: Bombing Iran
- FBI and DHS Warn of Terror Attacks in Response to Anti-Muslim Video
- Israel Planning a September/October Surprise?
- October Surprise: Will Israel Attack Iran Before the Election?
- Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”
- Is US government setting stage to outlaw Vitamin D like raw milk?
- “October Surprise”: Preparing for “Something Unexpected”?